Join Our Team
Kelly Financial Services doesn’t fit any standard corporate mold.
Our business is built on a simple but powerful core philosophy: sound advice combined with financial knowledge woven into family values. We expect every team member to play an integral part in understanding, believing and executing this concept. So, we are looking for positive people who thrive on hard work and who are comfortable with client-centric service delivery in a collaborative way. Everyone contributes to the biggest project and the smallest detail. There are no egos here.
We believe that what separates us from our competitors is our drive to serve our clients better than anyone else. Put another way, we want to overserve the underserved. This belief drives our operation and interaction with our clients. In fact, every team member has more than one client, in the traditional sense. For each of us, we define clients to include our fellow team members, our vendors, and our strategic partners, among others – everyone we have the privilege of working with on a day to day basis.
Everyone is expected to deliver superior client satisfaction. That is our standard.
Be the exception.
This is the kind of person we want on our team.
If this excites you more than frightens you then we are happy to hear how you might contribute to our business and help us make the lives of our clients better, not just better off.
To inquire, please email us at email@example.com.
Top 10 Traits of a Kelly Financial Employee
We’re not your average, cookie-cutter company, and we don’t expect our employees to be, either. But there are some things that all our employees have in common:
- Kelly employees always do the right thing. We all learned right from wrong while we were growing up, and Kelly employees act on what they learned. When they say they’re going to do something, they do it; if they make a mistake, they own it and do what it takes to make it right; if they see something that needs doing or fixing, they do it or fix it.
- Kelly employees don’t tolerate office BS. Kelly employees steer clear of water cooler gossip and petty gamesmanship; they know that stuff doesn’t fly here.
- Kelly employees are always willing to pitch in and help. Our employees are busy every second of the day at their jobs, but when there is a call for all hands on deck, Kelly employees know that means all hands. They stop what they’re doing and pitch in whenever their team — or any team — is in a crunch situation.
- Kelly employees know how to be a good teammate. Our employees understand that it doesn’t matter how good you are at your job if you’re not a good teammate. At Kelly, we rely on collaboration and supporting each other to get the job done.
- Kelly employees are on time. Kelly employees show respect for their positions and for their co-workers by being on time.
- Kelly employees work hard - really hard. At Kelly, every day is game day, and our employees come ready to play every single day.
- Kelly employees strive to have a good work/life balance. Kelly employees are focused during the work day, but when work is done, they set it aside and focus on the other things in their lives.
- Kelly employees always keep the client the priority. Kelly employees know we’re in business to help clients feel more confident about their retirement and well-being. They understand we only succeed if our clients succeed, so the client’s needs always come first.
- Kelly employees learn from their mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes, and at the pace we work, a mistake is bound to happen sooner or later. What's important is how you respond after the mistake. Kelly employees own it, do what's necessary to make it right and learn from it.
- Kelly employees provide the best possible experience for our clients. Our business is all about serving our clients well, so Kelly employees make every experience our clients have with Kelly an ultimate experience.